Isabel has been taking steps since she was 9 months old, but never really cared about stringing them together to walk...crawling was so much faster and more effective! However, I would now say she is officially walking, as she was toddling up and down the aisles at the grocery store last night much to other customer's amusement and much to my chagrin. She was SO proud of herself and laughing out loud! However, this new development poses a new challenge for Mama!! I must have a swivel eye like Mad Eye Moody in Harry Potter - how do I watch both jumping beans at the same time, especially since they often go in opposite directions?!!
Here's a sweet little bikini shot I thought was so summery...:-)


2 comments:
What an adorable little bathing beauty - looking forward to seeing you guys soon.
Love,
Grandma M
woah, elsie just started crawling . . . we're kinda hoping for a little bit more time before she walks (nov 5th when i have some time again would be perfect), but given that she's pulling herself up on the couch, coffee table, one of us . . . it's probably going to be sooner than we hope. can't stop progress!!
congrats for the huge milestone for baby isabel!!!
Post a Comment