One last post for today - Check below for a bajillion posts from today - can you tell both girls were napping at the same time?!!!
The nurses in my labor and delivery unit at work had a plethora of babies recently!! What can we say - we like to support the business :-) Isabel is in good company - as was I during pregnancy!! Here is Isabel with the "line-up!"
Birthday Girl!!!
Our trick-or-treating buddies! En was a bumblebee and Min was a cow! It was so cute to watch Abbie and En - they caught on to what to do pretty quickly...the us Mamas enjoyed the loot as well!

We found this man dressed as a handsome daddy along the way - his costume is great isn't it?!

2 comments:
I have to say that the best thing about all this blogging is that we can all breathe a sigh of relief for Katie...she surely must have HAD to sit still for quite some time to complete all of this...at least I know she got to REST today!
Unbelieveable Katie, good job on all the postings! I love seeing pictures of you all. I can't wait for the holidays - I LOVE THE CHAOS!
Grandma M
Post a Comment